Forum Thread: How to Reboot Android Failure

my samsung galaxy s4 started mibehaving 3 months ago.it started switching off itself when the battery was at 60%,then 70,80,90,up to 100%.I thought they might be viruses ony to see it off completely.when I charged and then switch on it only displays android,android,android without accepting swictch off button.

2 Responses

If I understand correctly, your phone is shutting down despite being fully charged, but I'm having trouble following the other parts of your description. It sounds like you're having some serious issues, though.

My first suggestion would be to factory reset your device. This is usually a last-ditch effort, but in your case, it sounds like the loss of data would be secondary to actually getting the device to work.

Another problem you might be experiencing is an old, worn out, or faulty battery. This is a relatively cheap fix for your particular phone, since all you have to do is purchase a new battery, then install it yourself.

If neither of these options fixed your issues, I'd suggest taking your phone to a repair shop to have them diagnose your problem and potentially fix it.

You may also want to look into issues with the Power button being stuck, which was a problem that affected the Galaxy S3 and S4.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active